No time to cook on busy days? Quick meal comes to the rescue. This tofu omelette is really quick and simple to make. My family loves this and I hope yours too.
- 1 firm silk tofu, diced into small chunks
- 2 eggs,
- Spring onion, finely chop (optional, I just love to add bright color to my meal, looks more inviting)
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chop
- Dash of salt
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients together, mix well
- Heat up your frying pan with a little bit of oil, ensure all surface coated with the oil (I use HappyCall pan, but any frying pan will do)
- Pour the mixed batter to the pan, spread evenly.
- If you use HappyCall, close the cover
- After approximately 5 minutes, flip to brown the other side. What I love with HappyCall is it makes the flipping very easy to do!
- Done, transfer to your serving plate!
You can eat this tofu omelette on its own, or if you’re a rice eater like me, serve it over rice.
How much time taken to make this? I bet, 15-20 minutes. Real quick, right. Perfect for any meal of the day.
What is your favorit quick meal recipe? Have you tried making this super-quick tofu omelette? Let me know in the comments.
*This post is linked up at #HomeMattersParty.